Cobblestone Golf Course is taking extreme measures to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. As always, the health and safety of our associates and guests is our highest priority. Effective June 29th, we will be requiring all associates working inside or any associate who might come in contact with a customer to wear masks.
Last Updated 6/29/2020
On the Golf Course:
* Tee times are spread out to 15-minute intervals to eliminate the risk of grouping on the first tee and throughout the course. Make a tee time online or call the Pro Shop.
* We are cleaning and thoroughly sanitizing each golf cart with a bleach and water solution before and after each use. Golf carts are limited to one player per cart unless you are an occupant of the same household or residence. Walking is also encouraged.
* All water coolers have been removed from the course.
* All bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed. Please move your ball to a clean, flat spot near where the ball first came to rest.
* Golf ball EZ Lyft system has been installed to eliminate having to touch flagsticks.
* Please keep all flagsticks in place
* Restrooms in the Clubhouse and Pavilion are open for use. On course restrooms remain closed.
At the Pro Shop:
* Guests are not permitted inside the Pro Shop. We have opened a counter at the back door to reduce touchpoints inside the building and allow for proper social distancing.
* Staff members are wearing gloves and wiping down all touchpoints regularly.
* Cashless transactions are preferred. Guest signatures are not being required for credit card transactions.
* Restrooms are closed. Please plan accordingly.
On the Driving Range:
* The number of driving range mats and bag stands has been reduced to allow for proper social distancing.
* Range balls and baskets are sanitized on a regular basis.
To your health and safety,
The Cobblestone Golf Course staff